Painted like everyone’s favorite folklore heroine, this famous blue gown is also a bank! Paint it to replicate the famous future princess’s attire for a fun little one’s bedroom décor piece.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Remove stopper from base of dress.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Lightly with pencil sketch in the ovals on both sides of dress at waistline.
- Brush three coats Light Aqua on top part of dress leaving a tiny strip of white in center down to waistband and around the sketched ovals on each side of skirt. Brush base of gown as desired. Let dry.
- Brush the unpainted strip down center of front and the unpainted bustles with a coat of Pure Brilliance. Let dry.
- Stilt bank on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Use Liner brush to paint White Gold in white strip down bodice. Make fine stars over dress. Let dry.
- Stilt and re-fire to cone 018.