Bees are known to be hard working creatures and so can this fun plate. Use it to serve everything from biscuits to cookies to appetizers. No matter what’s on the plate it’s a honey of an addition to your serve ware collection.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe all ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats of Really White to wings. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Straw to stripes. Refer to photo. Let dry.
- Brush tips of wings with Dark Straw, dry brushing into the Really White. Refer to photo. Let dry.
- Brush 2-3 coats Black to remaining stripes and head. Let dry.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to back of plate. Let dry.
- Stilt plate on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.