Ranging from classic to contemporary, this timeless design will set an amazing table. The soft appeal of the matte black accented with the sophistication of the gold trim is stunning in any setting.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush four coats Leather Jacket to all pieces. Let dry.
- Stilt all pieces in kiln and fire to cone 06.
- USING GOLD: Work in a well-ventilated area. Pour small amount of Gold on paint palette. Dip tip of Liner brush in gold and carefully paint around the edges of each piece. Let dry.
- Clean brush with Essence and wipe. Wash brush with soap and water and use only for applying Gold.
- Stilt pieces on kiln shelf and fire to cone 018.