For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Marshmallow to inside mug and one coat to outside, handle and base. Let dry.
- Brush 2 -3 coats of Baby Blues to outer mug and handle. Let dry.
- Lightly with pencil, freehand an abstract design on outside of mug.
- Paint abstract design with two coats of Peacock. Let dry.
- Brush two solid coats of Peacock to handle. Let dry.
- Pour small amount of Leather Jacket on palette.
- Dip old toothbrush or a stiff bristle brush into paint and flick bristles with finger and spatter over mug. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.