For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
2. Pour 3-4 ounces of Spiced Cream into your cup. Pour 1-2 ounces of water in your second cup. Slowly add wate.r to the glaze while mixing with your palette knife. Add enough water to get the consistency of the glaze to a heavy cream. Pour mixture into mug and slowly roll the inside. Roll until entire interior is covered. Pour excess glaze out when complete. Allow to dry upside down to eliminate drips. Clean up rim with your sponge once dry.
3. Pour 2-3 ounces of Spiced Cream onto your palette. Use your SB806 No. 6 Round Brush to apply glaze carefully around the handle and leaf design. Do not worry if you get a small amount on the leaf and or handle- this will lead to unique effects when the Artisan Glaze is applied over it.
4. Using your SB807 Fan Glaze Brush apply Spiced Cream to the rest of the mug body, including the bottom. Let dry completely.
5. Repeat steps #2 & #3 for coats two and three on the mug body and bottom. Let each coat dry completely before moving to the next.
6. Pour 1 ounce of Jade Haze onto your palette. Use your SB806 No. 6 Round Brush to apply glaze carefully to the handle and leaf design. Do not worry if you get a small amount on the mug body-this will lead to unique effects when fired. Let dry completely.
7. Repeat step #5 for coats two and three on the handle and leaf. Let each coat dry completely before moving to the next.
8. No clear glaze needed. Stilt and fire to Cone 06. Dremel all stilt marks after firing