Hot or cold drinks taste just a little better when enjoyed in this reindeer-adorned mug you make yourself! Celebrate the winter season with Duncan® Oh Four™ Bisque adorned with Concepts® Underglazes, French Dimensions™ and billowy snow accents.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Trace reindeer pattern on tracing paper.
- Place graphite paper between mug and tracing paper. Follow reindeer lines with pencil to transfer pattern onto mug.
- Paint two coats Light Delft around reindeer and background using No. 8 round brush. Let dry between coats.
- Pour puddles of Bright Brown, Black and a small puddle of Light Pink on palette.
- Paint three coats of Bright Brown on reindeer leaving nose, eyes and inner ear white. Let dry between coats.
- Using No. 4 Liner, paint three coats Black on antlers and nose. Let dry between coats.
- Paint two coats Black in pupils of eyes leaving a small, white spot for highlight. Let dry between coats.
- Paint two coats Light Pink on inside of ears. Let dry between coats.
- Stir SY Snow well with craft stick. Use paintbrush or stick to apply snow to top of head, antlers, and nose. Refer to photo. Let dry.
- Make small dots with French Dimensions Pure White to simulate falling snow. Let dry.
- Brush one thin coat of Pure Brilliance inside and outside of cup avoiding the snow. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.