Get wrapped up in creativity with the One Lock One Key heart box. Add soft touches of a red bow and red and gold polka dots. Finish with a golden key that complements your design.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe box and lid with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Use pencil to freehand bow and ribbon design on box as shown or as desired.
- Brush three coats Red Velvet on bow and ribbon. Let dry.
- Mix a small amount of Black into the Red Velvet to darken and use Liner brush to paint line down sides of bow and knot. Dilute brush and blend Black into the Red Velvet to create shadow. Let dry.
- Use back end of paintbrush dipped in Red Velvet to make random dots on lid and sides of box. Let dry. Tip: Rub wooden end of paintbrush with sandpaper to flatten tip to create uniform dots.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance around the Red Velvet bow and on white bisque areas of lid including Red Velvet dots. Repeat with two coats to sides, inside, and base of box. Let dry.
- Place box and lid on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06
- Pour a very small amount of Gold on palette. Dip flattened end of paintbrush in Gold and make random dots between the Red Velvet dots. Let dry.
- Brush key with solid coat of Gold. Let dry.
- Stilt box, lid and key on kiln shelf and fire to cone 18.
- Wipe brush well with Essence and use brush only for gold application.