For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour some Light Pink into mug. Roll paint around to coat insides and pour out remaining glaze into clean container.
- Lightly with pencil draw outer shape of eyes and another around incised pupils.
- Brush three coats Light Pink around penciled eyes and remainder of pig including handle and base. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Pink inside ears.
- Brush two coats Bright Aqua around incised pupil. Let dry.
- Brush or sponge a light coat of Neon Red to cheeks. Let dry.
- Paint in pupils Black using Liner brush. Paint fine line around eye and eyebrows, happy mouth and nostrils. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.