Decorate your dishware with true artistic flair! A blend of vibrant colors and organic, free-flowing designs make for a set you’ll always want to have on display.
1. Wipe bowl with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Brush approximately a 2½” round in bottom center of bowl with three coats of Pumpkin Orange.
3. Brush three coats of Neon Red around the Pumpkin Orange and blend up onto the sides as shown.
4. Brush three coats of Roasted Pepper onto the sides of bowl, blending into the Neon Red and up towards the rim.
5. Brush three coats of Aqua Fresca onto the inner rim, blending into the Roasted Pepper.
6. Brush three coats of Peacock from outer rim of bowl into the edges of Aqua Fresca. Let dry.
7. Brush Black along the outer edge of rim, blending into the Peacock. Let dry.
8. Fill bottle with tip with Very Black and squeeze lines from top edge of bowl down sides to create dripping effects. Let dry.
9. Repeat layers of same colors on side of bowl, beginning with Peacock on the underside of rim, followed by Aqua Fresca and Roasted Pepper at the bottom.
10. Brush outer edge of the underside of rim with Black and create drip lines going down sides as with the inside of bowl. Let dry.
11. Stilt and fire to cone 06.
1. Brush a good coat of Very Black around textured rim and wipe away with sponge to leave Black in crevices. Let dry.
2. Create a circle with three coats of Pumpkin Orange on center of plate, about 2” in diameter.
3. Brush three coats of Roasted Pepper around Pumpkin Orange, blending into the Pumpkin Orange.
4. Repeat with three coats of Aqua Fresca around Roasted Pepper, blending into the Roasted Pepper.
5. Brush one coat of Peacock around textured rim, blending slightly into the Aqua Fresca on plate center. Let dry.
6. Fill squeeze bottle with Black and squeeze an abstract design on center as shown. Let dry completely.
7. Brush three coats of Very Black or desired color on backside of plate. Let dry.
8. Stilt and fire to cone 06.