Give your yarn a stylish home with a fitting, knitting bowl! The stitched circular design suits the purpose of the bowl and will look good next to your favorite knitting chair.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Using a pencil, lightly sketch circles all over the bowl, allowing some to overlap and filling in all the space.
3. Place an amount of each Concepts Color on paint palette. Using the No. 1 Liner, apply three flowing coats of each color as desired to the circles. Let dry.
4. Using the bamboo skewer, thoroughly stir each of the French Dimensions colors to a smooth consistency.
5. Using one color at a time, apply stitch designs to each circle all over the piece so that each color edge has a pattern on it. Let dry.
6. Using the Fan Glaze brush, carefully apply one coat Pure Brilliance to the outside over the color being careful not to smear the design. Apply two flowing coats to the inside. Let dry.
7. Stilt and fire to cone 06.